I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Sunday, August 24, 2008

You're going to miss this!!!


I love this song!!! It is a great song for people of all ages. My sister turned me on to the song because she sings it to me when both babies are crying and I'm at the end of my rope. It is a great reminder that life is like the weather in Colorado...always changing and no two days are alike. you'll have good days and bad days but you will miss the 100 degree weather when it is 2 degrees outside. Just like I will miss having little babies who love to be held, kissed, read to, played with and are just happy in the moment. So....my advice to you is to be happy in the moment. When you are at the end of your rope, sing to yourself "You're gonna miss this!!!" Because you will miss it!!!

1 comment:

VTPapp said...

Hey, I'm so glad you are doing a blog, even though I cried today because I wish we could all live closer together. I want to be a real aunt!

Love you guys!