I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Sunday, August 24, 2008


This is a picture of me and my friend Colleen talk about doing the Disneyland half Marathon back in May after doing the Minnie Mouse 15K race. "We can do it!!!" we told each other. So we signed up, trained all summer and we leave on Friday for the big race. How exciting!!!
13 miles is a long way but knowing Mickey Mouse will be at the finish line will make all 13 miles worth it!!!
Thank you sissy for training with me this summer. I couldn't have done my long runs without you. If you would like I will continue to do long runs with you for your race. Now that is love!!! I'm sad that you won't be there with me, but I know you will be there in spirit. I'm so glad I have you as a friend and sister!!! Love you!!!

No comments: