I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!



One afternoon last week Chris told me that I needed to clear my schedule from Friday afternoon until Saturday night. I did panic for a minute thinking "What about the kids!!!" He said the kids were taken care of and that I needed to pack a dress and be ready at 1:30PM. My mom picked me and the kids up and we drove to the airport. In my mind I was thinking of all the place we could go for one night; Vegas, San Francisco, Aspen? Chris met me at security and gave me my ticket to Aspen. What a great place to spend our anniversary!!! We went to dinner where we had one of our first dates. It was nice to to spend time with my groom of 4 years with no babies. Thank you baby for a wonderful night!!! It is always nice to spend time with you!!!

No comments: