I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wall.E backpack

Time to go to School?
"I love it Mommy!!!"
The things you do for love!!! Chris and Jonathan were talking about school and what kind of backpack he wanted. For the past few days he has been talking about a Wall.E backpack. I thought this was going to be an easy thing to find....it was not!!! I went on line this morning and ordered this Wall.E backpack from Florida thinking I'm the coolest mom in the world!!! Well I went into a store I never shop in and I see the same backpack I ordered this morning online. I said to myself "oh shoot!!! I hope Jonathan doesn't see it!!!" Then I hear "Wall.E backpack!!! Put it on?" I knew I was in trouble!!! How was I going to tell my two year old that his would come in the mail in a few days? I couldn't do it!!! The boy wouldn't take it off at the register. So we will have two Wall.E backpacks. Funny because yesterday I wish I had one. I guess you always have to watch what you wish for!!!

No comments: