I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Sunday, September 7, 2008

Johnny's first day of school

Watch out world!!! Here comes Johnny!!!

Johnny is so his daddy...smart and good looking!!!


It was a good day!!! let's do it again soon!!!

Jonathan loved school. He has been asking about it for over a month. He did great!!! He has eight kids in his class. Most of them cried but not Johnny. He gave me a big kiss and said bye Mommy :) We are so proud of him!!! Today Appletree Preschool, tomorrow Harvard Law School.


3 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

So cute! I can't believe Johnny only has 8 kids in his class! Geez!

Thanks for your message on Facebook. I love reading your blog too!

And, yes..>Rachelle is prego. It was definitely a surprise for them! But we are sooo excited. She is due on March 16th..so she still has a ways to go. And, she is VERY sick! I am sure she would love to hear from you so you can empathize with her on how horrible the first 12 weeks are :-).

You have such a beautiful family!

rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebecca said...

Sorry, I posted twice. I love your new blog look :) It's so easy, huh :) I just love looking at your blog. Your kids are just the cutest!!!