I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Four years ago when I was pregnant with Jonathan I never knew what changes were in store for me!!! For example, I never thought I would pick up throw up and eat dinner afterwards like nothing happened. Talk publicly about pooping, “how is your day? Did you poop?”, Feeling heart break when saying no to a new toy in the store. (I hate this one!!!) But the best change is how happy my babies make me!!! I love them more then anything and they are my life!!! Thank you Chris for being a wonderful husband and giving me the gift of staying home with our finest treasures. I love you little family!!!!

No comments: