I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Marathon or Half Marathon???


Cheray has been very busy training for her races this past year. Chris thought it looked like fun so he started training and signed up for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon in PX. Chris decided the half Marathon was not enough so he signed up for the full Marathon (26 miles) the day before the race. He did it and in good time 4 hours and 48min !!! He is a little sore but he is awesome!!! Great job Baby!!!




We went with my Sister and her husband Chris. It was so much fun!!! My awesome sister ran the Marathon in 4 hours and 23 min. You go girl!!! Her husband finished the half marathon in 1 hour and 37 min. Crazy guy!!!!




I did good too!!! My goal was to finish in 2 hours 30 min. I did it!!! I finished in 2 hours and 27 min. Seven minutes faster then my 1st half marathon :)

1 comment:

VTPapp said...

Great job guys, I'm really impressed!