I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Frumpy Mom no more!!!!"














OK....So here was the deal!!! I have been trying to lose the baby fat that I added to my body after having my babies. I've been training for a 1/2 marathon and eating right so I lost a few pound....Still not at wedding weight but who is counting :)
I'm not showing you these pictures because I love myself!!! I want to give you something to think about. I'm a stay at home Mom that does not get out too much and sometimes feels and looks frumpy. My sister is a photographer and she took me out today and made me feel like a million bucks!!! I wanted to do a few pictures for my husband because he sees "frumpy" Cheray more then not. Anyway...my point is to do something good for yourself!!! You need to put yourself first at all times. I love the quote..."Please put your oxygen mask on first before assisting others."

No comments: