I'm new to this Blog stuff!!!

Right now both babies are playing nicely so it gives me a few minutes to work on my new Blog page. I love being a Mom to my little babies Johnny and Cameron. They make me happy. I like taking them to the park, pool, Aunt Erin’s, and on field trips. Some times we get Abbie (grandma) to go with us!!! We do something fun everyday.

My favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home!!! I love the sound of the garage door opening around 6:30 in the afternoon!!! I’m sure all moms that read this like that sound too.



Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love dress up!!!!


I love when I see little boys dressed up in the store and Halloween is 6 months away. It shows their cute personality and there "who gives a dang what people think" attitude!!! Well...little Johnny is much like his Daddy, very straight laced and does like to dress up. But tonight he let his "Mommy's side" come out!!! I love you my little Super Man who wears Cars boots in Target!!! You go Boy!!! We did buy the boots and most likely will wear them to bed but the costume stayed in the store. Dang....I was so close!!!!

1 comment:

VTPapp said...

PJ had Batman pajamas with a cape that he wanted to wear all the time! Reagan wears them now, maybe Jonathan will be ready for that when Reagan outgrows them, or maybe Cameron will want super powers :) !!!!